Announcement

Collapse

Selamat Datang Sobat ROLers

Selamat Datang ROLers, untuk member baru, harus memposting 5 postingan di room "ROLers Cozy Talks" sebelum bisa mengakses Thread lainnya. Jika ada kesulitan dalam registrasi awal, silahkan kirimkan keluhan ke mimin.forum@rol.republika.co.id
See more
See less

Setup an Animation Studio in India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup an Animation Studio in India

Hello,
    I'm an American. I prefer to Setup an Animation Studio in India. At the moment i'm researching for artists. I decided on India due to the fact it is less costly as compared to U.S. I intend to learn the steps for establishing a company in India, particularly an animation studio.

Can you fellas please help me out?
    Last edited by RiyaButler; 06-30-2011, 05:31 PM. Reason: forget to write

Very best animation studios?

Hey Riya... i'm an aspiring animation professional and i'd really like to know the list of top animation studios in Delhi, India area.... i would really appreciate ur help.

cheers
    Devender.

Comment

hello riya ... i am payal mehra from india ... i am 2d animator working in delhi .. i would suggest you to find some animation studio in india or delhi .... hope you will get relevant results on it....

cheers

Comment

I want to learn how to code animation. Does anybody else could share me some tutorial or something like how to guide?
        The site, no doubt, offers Any best Free Online games,

Comment

Working...
        X